Saturday, April 3, 2021

Check On It by Beyoncé feat. Bun B, Slim Thug



Ooo Boy you lookin' like you like what you see
Won't you come over check up on it, I might let you work up on it
Ladies let em check up on it, watch he while he check up on it
Dip it, pop it, twerk it, stop it, check on me tonight

^this has been playing in my head recently because Shreya is going to check on my work on the magazine article haha

Anyways Shreya and I met yesterday and I was able to send her a zoom link so we could share our screens and show each other our progress on what we have been respectively been working on. She said she felt bad because she felt like I was doing work and then she was just criticizing what I had done but that really wasn't the case because her critiques will make the final product better. Her suggestions weren't condescending at all and I really appreciated her taking the time to thoroughly digest what I had accomplished and offer suggestions. 

Shreya said that I should reorganize the flow of the questions which is something I had mentioned in my blog post about making the questions. She also suggested that I remove one question and replace it with a question about our subjects to show our gratitude and talk about our reasons for choosing who we chose. I will include the updated article below, however there are some placeholders because I want to include a screen grab of the doc itself and we aren't far enough along for that yet but we will be soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment