Friday, April 16, 2021

Alexa play "End of the Road" by BoyzIIMen

 So we've reached the final moments of our portfolio project for A level. Honestly I am really proud of what we were able to accomplish while being secluded in our homes due to the pandemic. I know that if we had been able to be more mobile we would have done some things differently but I am truly pleased with how the documentary excerpt and the other components came together. 

This past week has included a lot of zoom calls most of them in excess of 2 hours and a lot of editing on my part since we can't share the editing responsibility. Overall, Shreya and I work really well together and that is why we've worked together on both this year and last year's projects. We are basically done with the project at this point, just a few more edits to iron out and Shreya is finishing up the social media. The excerpt will be up in 48 hours 👀so show it some love when you get the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment